COVID-19 Safety Procedures & Guidelines
We are committed to keep you and our staff safe. Please read our new COVID-19 procedures and guidelines below before visiting the spa. All new and returning guests and members are required to fill out and sign our new COVID-19 client intake/waiver form. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support.
What Your Next Visit Looks Like
- By Appointment Only / No Walk-ins: Appointments are required to ensure 6-feet physical distance between guests and staff. We will be staggering appointment start times to avoid overcrowding reception and other common areas. Our new client intake and waiver form will be available for you to fill out beforehand or at the spa. Your full name, phone number, email, and current address are now required to book an appointment.
- Limited Number of Guests / No Group Appointment: Please limit your visits to just one person if possible. Only couples living in a same household are permitted to enter the spa together. We have to limit to a maximum of 3 guests in the waiting area. If you don’t live together, please remain 6 feet apart from each other at all times during your visit.
- Limited Therapist Availability: To allow for proper sanitation and disinfection in between appointments and keep our therapists 6 feet apart from each other, therapist availability may be limited. Please book ahead of time to ensure you get your preferred date, time and therapist. To stagger appointments, we may have to ask you to come at a certain time to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Couples: Couple’s services in couple’s rooms are not available in Santa Rosa temporarily. Only our known member couples living together are welcome to get a massage in a spacious couple’s room in Rohnert Park location only. We strongly prefer to service couples in separate rooms if possible.
- No Mask / No Entry: Facial masks are required at all times while inside the spa (except when getting a facial). If you forget your mask, we have masks for sale. During the facial, your esthetician will be wearing a face shield and gloves to protect both of you. Your massage therapist can no longer massage your face until further notice. Hands will be massaged at the very end of each session.
- Temperature & Health Check: Please allow our receptionist to take your temperature (no touch on your forehead) and to ask a few health questions before entering the spa. We cannot service anyone or those who live with someone in their household exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We will waive any cancellation fee due to sudden illness related to COVID-19 symptoms.
- No Waiting Lounge: Cloth chair seats are no longer available for guests to use as they cannot be easily disinfected. Please wait in your vehicle or outside until we call or text you to enter our spa safely. Our staff will open and close the door for you.
- Hand Washing & Sanitizer: Please wash your hands before and after your treatment. Your therapist will do the same. When hand washing is not possible, hand sanitizer will be located in every treatment room, bathroom, and reception area.
- No Handshaking or Hugs: Please keep your distance for everyone’s safety—yours and your therapist’s. We still love you the same even though we cannot greet you the same as before.
- No Hot Towels (for Massage Only): For sanitation and to minimize shared laundry, we temporarily discontinued the use of hot towels during a massage. As always, you will be draped with a commercially laundered clean sheet. As before, hot towels will be used in a facial, body scrub, and body wrap treatments.
- Blankets: For sanitation purposes, the blankets will be smaller in size and enclosed in nylon bags at all times. Your therapist will sanitize and disinfect the bag after each treatment.
- No-Touch Retail Area: Testers are no longer available. Please ask our receptionist to take out a product for you if you are interested in purchasing any product.
- Water & Tea: Please bring your own water bottle from home to avoid cross-contamination. Self-service at our water cooler is no longer available. Please ask our receptionist to provide water for you.
- Payment & Gratuities: We strongly prefer credit card payments over cash payments. If you must pay in cash, please bring the anticipated amount of cash to minimize cash handling for change. Please bring exact change for tip if possible.
What We Are Doing to Protect You
- Daily Staff Health Screening: We will screen all staff at the beginning of each workday. If they are ill, they will be asked to stay home.
- PPE: We will wear a mask and/or face shield and use a new pair of gloves to sanitize and disinfect after each treatment.
- Hand Washing & Sanitizer: We will wash our hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after each treatment.
- Cleaning After Each Treatment: Our therapists will properly sanitize and disinfect high-touch surfaces in treatment rooms, including doorknobs, light switches, treatment tables, face cradles, chairs, stools, bolsters, and lockers.
- HEPA Medical-grade Air Purifier: We will be using Austin Air Purifier in each treatment room in Santa Rosa. The HEPA technology used in the unit is clinically proven to remove 95% of all pollutants as small as 0.1 microns. The COVID-19 virus is 0.12 microns in size.
- Physical Distancing: We will maintain our physical distance of 6 feet or more between ourselves and you at all times (except during the treatment).
- Hourly Cleaning: Our designated staff will be continuously cleaning common-use areas at the spa including reception counter, tabletops, credit card terminals, bathrooms, and shower rooms.
- Daily Cleaning: Our designated staff will clean the spa before opening and after closing every day.
We appreciate your trust in doing the best we can to protect you. We will continue to assess our procedures and make any adjustments necessary to prevent the community spread of COVID-19. Thank you for supporting our new business practice and preventative measures we put in place.